One of the great things about this app is that you can install this on your firestick to take the thrilling experience of watching live matches on the giant screen. And hence it gives you an added advantage to take your streaming experience to the next level
If you are the sports lover and want to watch each and every single live match of your favorite teams online for free, Potato Streams is one of the best options for you. Tired of watching highlights? Don’t want to spend a hefty amount of money anymore on buying an expensive subscription for live streaming matches? Answer to all these is the same- Potato Streams. Potato Streams offers you a wonderful platform for watching and streaming live matches of various sports online for free.
Let’s have a brief overview of the Potato Streams.
If you are an ardent fan of watching a variety of sports live events like NBA, Football, Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), and so on, there is no better option for you than this. This app enables you to watch all your favorite sports live matches without paying any amount of money. Along with these, it also lets you keep track of all the schedule of next matches so that you can watch them at the right time without any speculation of missing them.
On top of that, it also gives you an additional advantage of subscribing to your favorite team. This means you can get all the latest and related news to your favorite team all the time. Isn’t it wonderful?
Let’s understand the instructions about the installation of Potato Streams on firestick.
How to Install Potato Streams App on Firestick
Here is the step by step guidelines for installing the Potato Streams app on your firestick:
- First of all, turn the tv and firestick of your device on.
- Then go to the settings of your firestick and select my fire tv.
- Tap the developer options of My fire TV and turn the unknown sources on.
- Visit the home page of your firestick and find the downloader in the search bar.
- Tap on the ‘Downloader’ application and install the same on your Firestick.
- Next, in the ‘Browser’ tab, there is an address bar. Enter the appropriate URL for Potato Streams in the address bar.
- Click on ‘Go’ and wait while the webpage is being loaded up. After loading of the webpage, there you will see a button titled ‘latest Potato Streams apk.
- Tap the button and the APK file will start downloading on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- After this select next to provide permission for Potato Streams.
- Tap on install.
- Wait while Potato Streams apk is installing on your device.
- Now, the Potato Streams app is successfully installed in your Firestick.
- You can now launch this app to enjoy livestreaming of live sports matches.
- Now select MX Player as the default player on your firestick.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of usage of Potato Streams. Now enjoy!!
Potato Streams app has been touted as a one-stop magical platform for sports lovers. You just need two things to stream live matches on your PC and television. One is the Potato Streams app and the other is the internet connection.